of spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars on polishing pads?
Now YOU can punch out your very own 1 3/8", 2", and
2 3/4" pads in minutes from the comfort of your own shop! The XP Pad Punch Series furthers our #1 goal, which is to place
the power solely into YOUR hands to increase the efficiency and
profitability of YOUR business!
Our XP Pad Punch V2 now features shorter punches with the new interchangeable XP-S Stryker Handle! The Stryker Handle is the "lynchpin" within the XP Pad Punch V2. The XP-S Stryker Handle was designed to decrease the weight of each punch from our previous design, as well as to be interchangeable between all 3 punches. By shortening the height of each punch, and transferring the function to the XP-S Stryker Handle, you simply complete a few flicks of the wrist, and bingo the handle spins into place!
• Durable Anti-Corrosive Finish
• Aircraft Grade Tolerances
• Punch Out Your Own Pads In Minutes!
• Lower Costs On Small Pads By Over 400%
• Can Be Re-Sharpened Over And Over Again!
• XP-S Stryker Height: 4 1/2"
• XP-S Stryker Diameter: 1 3/4"
• XP-S Stryker Weight: 1.05 lbs
• XP-1 Height: 2 1/2" • XP-2 Height: 2 1/2"
• XP-1 Outer Diameter: 1 5/8" • XP-2 Outer Diameter: 2 3/8"
• XP-1 Weight: 0.70 lbs • XP-2 Weight: 1.20 lbs
• Produces: 1 3/8" Dia. Pads • Produces: 2" Dia. Pads
• XP-3 Height: 2 1/2" • XP-0 Punch Board:
• XP-3 Outer Diameter: 3 1/8" • HDPE Plastic
• XP-3 Weight: 1.55 lbs • Length: 10"
• Produces: 2 3/4" Dia. Pads • Width: 8"
•MADE IN THE USA
READ ALL DIRECTIONS, WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE !!!
• Secure XP-0 Punch Board directly on solid, flat concrete
slab, and hand tighten XP-S Stryker securely onto any
KxK V2 Punch.
• Place pad on XP-0 Punch Board.
• Place punch blade face down on pad.
• Compress pad by holding punch down firmly.
• Verify that hands and all other body parts are OUTSIDE
of the strike zone.
• Strike the top of the XP-S Stryker in a downward motion
with a 4 lb or more dead blow hammer.
WARNING: BLOW OUT ALL PADS AFTER PUNCHING
TO ENSURE ZERO DEBRIS OR METAL IN
• MODIFY BACKING PLATE IF NEEDED FOR
XP-3 PUNCHED PADS!!
The XP-3 Pad Punch's diameter is slightly smaller than standard 3 inch backing plate diameters, and you may ask why. And our answer to you is: A HIGHER PAD YIELD A.K.A MORE PADS PUNCHED OUT OF A STANDARD 6 INCH MICROFIBER PAD!! But have no fear, it is a very simple backing plate modification that can be accomplished with, you guess it, the XP-3 Pad Punch. For most 3" backing plates, the XP-3 Pad Punch can be used to "trim" a slight ring off the edge of the plate to match the pads you will punch.
• BACKING PLATE MODIFICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
• Remove backing plate and place it "velcro side" DOWN
on the XP-0 Pounding Board.
• Center XP-3 Pad Punch directly on it and punch in the
same manner as a pad.
• Do Not Use Without Proper Training
• Keep Out Of Reach From Children
• Do Not Use While Drowsy Or Under The Influence
• Do Not Touch Blade
• Do Not Attempt To Pick Up By "Blade Cap"
• Place "Blade Cap" Over Blade When Not In Use
• Use Protective Eyewear